Join NairaWay / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 237 members, 2,752 topics. Date: June 25, 2018, 2:53 pm
How often he/she goes to shows and the charge per show the artist’s number of tours, Below is the list in descending order
10. Olamide – the most popular rapper in Nigeria with 3 of his musical video being the must watched in Nigeria for the year 2015 and owner of YBNL, he makes some amount of money from -his record label, shows and sales on iTunes as his songs are most times always on the top on the buyer chart.
He has an endorsement deal with Etisalat.
9. Tiwa Savage – The most famous female musician in Nigeria and the first lady of MAVIN RECORDS. She has an endorsement deal with MTN, Pepsi, Forte Oïl and Maggi.
8. Iyanya – hip-hop singer. He has endorsement deal with MTN,Zinox Computers and Solo Mobile.
7. David aka O.B.O(Omo baba olowo) – He often go on international tours and concerts with lots of turn ups. He has an endorsement deal with MTN Pulse and Guinness.
6. Wizkid – owner of Star boy Records. He charges #5 million per show and has endorsement deals with MTN, Glo and Pepsi.
5. Banky W (king of R&B) aka Mr Capable, CEO of EME records. His charges per show ranges from #2.5 millon to #3 million 3 to 4 times in a week going by recent reports. He is a brand ambassador of Etisalat and Samsung Mobile for West Africain region. He just signed another multi million naira deal with Ciroc.
Still on : Top 10 richest musicians in Nigeria 2016
4. 2Face Idibia has a Non Government Organisation known as 2Face Idibia Reach- Out Fondation whose motto is “Service to humanity”. He has investments in real estate and stocks. He is said to charge between #5 million and #6million per show. This year, he has had endorsement deals with brands like Guinness(#20 million), Airtel(#22 million)
3. Don Jazzy is a singer, song writer, producer who has written and produced many songs in the industry. The present CEO of MARVIN RECORDS who goes for shows in big events, charges #500,000 to produce a song. He has an endorsement deal with Loya milk, MTN.
2. D-banj, owner of Koko Holdings is the first artist in Nigeria to be endorsed by a telecommunication company. He goes to lots of shows and his charges per show ranges between #6million and #7million per show.
His endorsement dreams include-multi-million Chris Aire,as the face of his watches, UAC Foods, Globalcom telecommunication in 2009 which has been renewed this year. He was unveiled as headliner for Hennersey in 2013, he has a lucrative deal with Power Fist Energy drink, a deal with Virgin Colour Soft drink and he also signed an endorsement deal with Bank of Industry in 2004.
Peter and Paul Okoye, the duo who are well known and loved by many have been rated in many lists as the richest artists in Nigeria in recent years, P square charges as much as #7million -#8million per show, They often go on many international tours with lots of
crowd in attendance, they have many albums to their names with huge sales in market, ITunes inclusive.
In 2010, they won the KORA award for Best Africa Artiste which came with mouth-watering $1m (N150m). They got an endorsement deal with Globacom telecommunications worth about N240m for four years. They are said to charge
over N3m per show.
P-Square has two Sequioa Sports Utility Vans (SUVs), one hummer SUV, truck bus, Toyota Altima among other automobiles. In December 2011 the duo were signed to Akon Konvict music in a multi-million Naira deal. Psquare also has landed properties in Jos, Port Harcourt and a #400million house in Lagos.
In 2015, they refreshed their deal with Globalcom telecommunications.
Peter Okoye is the face of Olympic Milk.
Viewing this topic: 1 guest viewing this topic
|NAIRAWAY - Copyright © 2016 Oluwasegun Adebayo. All rights reserved. Follow NairaWay on Facebook|
Disclaimer: Every NAIRAWAY member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on NAIRAWAY.