Join NairaWay / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 219 members, 2,687 topics. Date: March 20, 2018, 12:56 am
NAIRAWAY Forum / Career / 10 Things Young Men Should Strive To Achieve By Age 30 (1 Post | 154 Views)
10 Things Young Men Should Strive To Achieve By Age 30 by nairaway(m) : 10:14 am On Aug 29, 2017
It’s true that success is not a day's work and Rome was not built in a day but everyone is expected to have attained a level of balance by 10 years, 20 years and even by 40 years.
We take a look at 10 things every Nigerian guy should strive to achieved on or before 30...
1. Be Matured - Maturity is not an age thing, but if by 30 years, a guy isn't matured; then he's on his way to multiple failures on all front.
2. Be in a serious relationship - If not married, then he should be in a serious relationship and getting ready to settle down soon.
3. Be Educated (formal or informal) - He should have attained his first degree or should have a qualification in his chosen field.
4. Have a Home of his own (rented, brought or built) - We don't expect that by 30, any guy should be living with his parents and feeding on their pot, he can, however, live in a property built by his father/mother if he has a flat owned by himself alone.
5. Have a paying job or business - He should either have a good paying job, even when it's below what he thinks he deserves or he should be in business, building a life.
6. Be responsible - He should be responsible and live a responsible lifestyle.
7. Be Independent - He should take his decisions (with or without advice). He should be his own oga in that department.
8. Have a set goal - He should by this age, have a set and defined goal, a picture of where he wants to be in the nearest future.
9. Learn to Drive a car - Even if he doesn't own a car, every 30 years old should have attained training in driving to a large extent - an opportunity could open up or an emergency that would require him driving a car
10. Have a saving - He should have a saving plan, for the future, his family and a retirement plan.
Start planning today, every day counts - and if already you're above 30 years and yet to achieve some of the things highlighted above, start now to aim and work towards achieving them.
HOW TO EARN $1 EVERY 2 MINUTES OR $55 DAILY ONLINE
CLICK HERE TO GET FREE TUTORIALS ON MAKING FREE CALLS, WATCHING DSTV FREE ETC
HOW TO MAKE N100,000 T0 N500,000 MONTHLY
LEARN HOW TO MAKE N250,000 MONTHLY ONLINE IN NIGERIA
How to Make Huge money From Expired Domain name click http://cashnaira.com
CLICK HERE TO DRIVE UP TO 20,000 REAL NIGERIAN TRAFFIC DAILY TO YOUR SITE
A NEW INTERNET COMMUNITY IS LAUNCHED! CHECK IN AND ENJOY FREE LESSONS
FREE GUIDE! BROWSE FREE, MAKE FREE CALLS, MAKE MONEY ONLINE ETC
CLICK HERE TO EARN $45 – $100 DAILY ONLINE WITH YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT
Viewing this topic: 1 guest viewing this topic
|NAIRAWAY - Copyright © 2016 Oluwasegun Adebayo. All rights reserved. Follow NairaWay on Facebook|
Disclaimer: Every NAIRAWAY member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on NAIRAWAY.